Descrizione del lavoro
Shangri-La Group - Hong Kong Region
Renowned for its distinctive Asian hospitality, the luxury hotel group operates five Shangri-La properties in Hong Kong, where the company is also headquartered, including Kowloon Shangri-La, Island Shangri-La, Kerry Hotel Hong Kong, JEN Hong Kong by Shangri-La, and The Aberdeen Marina Club, offering guests an array of options across the different brands to suit every guest’s needs.
As an employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues to best-in-class leadership development programmes, employee potentials will be identified and nurtured throughout their career with the Group.
We are looking for an e-Shop Coordinator based at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong!
As an e-Shop Coordinator, we rely on you to:
- To provide one-stop-shop experience and understand guests’ expectations
- Familiar with all e-shop products among three properties
- To have excellent manner to handle all incoming call and email enquiries.
- Follow up on delivery logistic and pick up order arrangement.
- To ensure the smooth pickup experience, as well as the delivery service.
- To handle the guest feedback and after-sale customer service.
- To consolidate the daily orders and liaise with the product stakeholder for preparing the orders.
- Handle all daily operation duties, including receive daily summary report, consolidate orders, etc.) Assist the F&B e-shop & marketing manager to complete any other tasks.
- To ensure effective communication between hotel departments and sister properties.
- To update the product inventory and allotment in the system.
- To ensure the e-shop website information is up-to-date.
- To create and update sales records and guest database.
- Keep tracking on sales record and assist to prepare the monthly analysis report.
- Keep awareness on market intelligence and assist on new product development.
- Work closely with hotel departments on new product development.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese
- Service oriented with outgoing personality
- Innovative and strong sense of market trends
- Proactive, customer and business oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well versed with computer administrative programs e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.