Descrizione del lavoro
Shangri-La Group - Hong Kong Region
Renowned for its distinctive Asian hospitality, the luxury hotel group operates five Shangri-La properties in Hong Kong, where the company is also headquartered, including Kowloon Shangri-La, Island Shangri-La, Kerry Hotel Hong Kong, JEN Hong Kong by Shangri-La, and The Aberdeen Marina Club, offering guests an array of options across the different brands to suit every guest’s needs.
As an employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues to best-in-class leadership development programmes, employee potentials will be identified and nurtured throughout their career with the Group.
We are looking for a Receptionist based at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong (Summer Palace)!
As a Receptionist, we rely on you to:
- Ensure smooth operation of the section appointed
- Ensure that service / items are prepared according to restaurant standards
- Obtain customer feedback during operation to ensure guest satisfaction
- Reservation management
- Perform administrative duties as assigned by supervisors
We are looking for someone who:
- Excellent guest interaction skills
- Guest oriented and a good team player
- Minimum 2 years working experience in hospitality industry or fine-dining restaurant (minimum 1 year)
Conversional in English and Contonese is a must; proficiency in Mandarin will have an advantage
Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel processing