Descrizione del lavoro
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, White Lodging Services. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Manages the daily functions of the department to ensure protection of property assets, employees, guests and property. Maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating Procedures. Trains staff in established emergency procedures and implements accident and fire prevention procedures. Position focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while achieving the operating budget.
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years’ experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Criminal Justice or related major; 2 years’ experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area.
• Assists the Director of Engineering in administering fire prevention programs and emergency preparedness.
• Conducts hazard and risk assessments at the property to include quarterly OSHA/SAFETY audits, incident tracking, and the hazard abatement process.
• Develops detailed "shut down" procedures for the property to ensure that all areas are secured at the appropriate times.
• Follow proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property.
• Develop a monthly checklist for all CCTV equipment, alarmed doors, and duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional.
• Incorporate into patrols, which encompass all areas of the property's interior and exterior, an inspection tour of recording system.
• Follow Duty of Care process for the protection of guests and employees.
• Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well-being of guests and employees.
• Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Monitors all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well-being of guests and employees.
• Oversees all loss prevention operations to include but not limited to patrol process, emergency response, investigations (initial & follow up) for all guest and employee related incidents, shipping and receiving process (makes recommendations for improvement), electronic key system and manager on duties responsibilities.
• Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
• Oversees the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker's Compensation cases.
• Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
• Emphasizes teamwork, close working relationships with other departments and assertive hospitality to serve as a deterrent to crime.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Provides personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Meet quality standards and customer expectations on a daily basis.
• Identifies the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
• Inspects and critiques the performance of the loss prevention department to establish and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Develops liaison with local law enforcement and emergency services.
• Informs and/or updates the executives and peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.