Descrizione del lavoro
Kempinski San Lawrenz
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo is perfectly located in blissful countryside and surrounded by 30,000 square metres of beautiful hotel grounds and semi-tropical gardens, Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz features 140 elegant rustic rooms and suites as well as a range of distinctive dining venues for all occasions and tastes.
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz has an opportunity for a Porter to join our Front Office team. The incumbent in this position is responsible for assisting the guests with their luggage upon arrival and departure according to our service standards in order to ensure the highest guest satisfaction.
· Welcome the guests upon their arrival in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski standards and assist them with the delivery of their luggage to their room in an efficient and timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Escort guests to their room. For first time guests, explain hotel services. In the room, provide further explanations on facilities to ensure guest comfort during the length of their stay. For regular guests, if appropriate, maintain a friendly and caring conversation.
· Keep abreast on hotel products and services as well as on tourist and business travelling information that may be of any interest to our guests.
· Handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner; refer requests to relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction. Follow up when necessary.
· Collect luggage from guest rooms and keep them in a secure area until guest departure.
· Maintain visibility in the lobby entrance area and offer assistance to guests when seeing them carrying their luggage on their own.
· Upon requests, store guest luggage into the luggage storage room. Handle all luggage with care.
· Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of luggage storage room.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Skills & qualifications:
● Eligibility to work in European Union is a MUST (i.e. only European Union citizens can be considered, as work permit is not provided for this position).
● Fluent English communication skills, Maltese is an advantage, any additional language would be a plus.
● Previous experience in a similar role in an hotel/hospitality environment
● Availability to work in different shifts (morning, afternoon, night) and during the weekends and public holidays.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please and educated to entertain. We never compromise on the European elegance of service and this, blended with our cultural empathy, allows us to deliver incredible experiences in truly original destinations. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- San Lawrenz, Malta
- Portiere - front office, Altro, Rooms division
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
Kempinski Hotels San Lawrenz
Are you looking for a new challenge while enjoying life on Malta's beautiful sister island Gozo? Then apply today!