Descrizione del lavoro
Director of Sales
Director of Sales is responsible to ensure the yearly sales budget is achieved and surpassed. Responsibility for extending the management standards and quality guidelines in the department set by the DOSM and to assume complete management responsibility for all activities of the department in the absence of the DOSM, in line with the hotels mission, vision and objectives. Be guiding, team oriented, democratic and empowering.
Çırağan Palace Kempinski İstanbul
Çırağan Palace Kempinski İstanbul is the only Ottoman Imperial Palace and Hotel on the Bosphorus. Our Hotel offers a resort ambience in the city and reflects the ultimate luxury of a genuine Ottoman Palace. With a total of 313 rooms, including 282 rooms and 20 suites in the main hotel section and 11 suites in the imperial palace section the hotel’s restaurant&bars, offer a blissful culinary experience. Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul is regarded as the city’s most distinguished high profile meetings&congresses for private companies, or extravagant weddings & social events that create memories to remember for a life time experience.
● Assist the Director of S&M during preparation of the yearly revenue & expense budget.
● Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner such as sales call schedules, sales call reports, monthly reports of the sales team to Director of S&M.
● Ensure all Sales personnel have sales targets, personal sales plans and a personal incentive.
● Formulate strategies in order to run an effective Sales team.
● Follow up on weekly sales reports from all professional sales team members for presentation to the Director of S&M.
● Replace the Director of S&M during their absence.
● Understand, follow and communicate the company sales vision.
● Responsible for building and maintaining good relations with all Kempinski Sales Offices.
● Be aware of all market trends and check with Director of S&M for urgent action.
● Carry out duties, projects and other assignments as required by the Director of S&M.
● Be aware all fire, health, safety, emergency and security procedures in the hotel.
● Attend the international fairs, road shows maintain and build strong relations during these events.
● Identify new trends, recruit and develop new talents together with the Director of S&M.
● Set performance standards, linking budget to performance, reporting results and holding the sales team accountable for results.
● Train, develop and coach team.
● Follow up on achievements of the team and properly recognise the success of team members.
● Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
● Minimum 8 years of similar experience in 5 Star Hotels.
● MS Office Programme knowledge
● Strong analytical skills
● Strong negotiation skills
● Proactive and flexible
● Excellent listening and verbal skills
● Good communication skills
● Fluency in English
● Result oriented
● Turkish citizen
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Senior Management
Job Posting: Sep 14, 2021
Unposting Date: Oct 31, 2021
Job Number: 190002PI