Descrizione del lavoro
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel
The spectacular new five-star Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar offers sweeping views over the Al Khobar skyline. A wide range of rooms and suites are available, as well as 18 stunning, designer-styled apartments that combine the ultimate in elegance, space and comfort with all the services and amenities of a five-star hotel.
Clean hotel areas as assigned, ensuring the hotel’s established standards of cleanliness. Responsible to report maintenance deficiencies and handle guest requests or complaints. Work with office coordinator to assist with housekeeping tasks.
- Attend the daily line up in time and well groomed.
- Ensure security of any assigned keys and beeper.
- Review assignment sheet and update completed assignments. Check with Supervisor and Housekeeping office for additional assignments throughout the shift.
- Organize work duty priorities.
- Review assigned area and complete general removal of any trash or debris.
- Stock cleaning carts with designated supplies and equipment.
- Clean designated areas with proper chemicals, tools and equipment.
- Ensure that nothing is stored in stairwells, fire exits and lift landings.
- Remove dust, dirt, marks and fingerprints from doors and door frames.
- Polish all brass surfaces to a high gloss.
- Empty vacuum cleaner bags, replace and clean machines.
- Stock vending machines in public and employee bathrooms.
- Be fully aware of the Laundry Pick up policy and be able to assist the Laundry Attendant.
- Report any damages or maintenance problems to the Supervisor.
- Turn over any lost and found items to the Supervisor.
- Adhere to all company procedures and policies.
- Ensure that housekeeping pantries are stocked with sufficient linen.
- Assist room attendants with transport linen guest room to housekeeping pantries.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum one year of experience in the same position
- Ability to work and communicate to multinational environment
- English good oral and written
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Entry Level Staff
Job Posting: Dec 09, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 200001IW