Descrizione del lavoro
As the first Kempinski hotel in China, Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center blends timeless European style with rich Chinese cultural history to create a true Chinese experience for new-age travelers. Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center houses 480 newly renovated rooms and suites, together with 10 conference rooms and one of the largest pillar-free ballrooms in the city with natural daylight. With over 7 different restaurants and bars, YouYi shopping center, two private gardens, and easy transportation access points to some of Beijing’s most iconic and monumental scenes, Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center is Beijing’s portal into China.
Responsible for achieving hotel targets by optimising revenues through an assigned account base, as well as prospecting new clients in assigned markets. Assigned markets may change according to hotel needs. The key measurement of performance will be performance versus the Revenue goals.
Responsible for key account management on an assigned account base or geographic area, ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
· Responsible for prospecting new accounts.· Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets, which may include, but not be exclusively limited to European markets.· Conduct site inspections.· Adhere to the Corporate SOP’s.· Follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.· Detailed knowledge of competitor set.· Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of hotel.· Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for.· SMART contracting to ensure optimum yielding during annual rate negotiations.· Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.· Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.· Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing with the preparation of the annual budget by providing statistics and forecasts of account productions.· Execute sales actions within set cost budget structure.· Document all sales actions in SFA (S&C).· Update OPERA contact database at all times.· Cross sell other Kempinski Hotels· Understand, and follow the Company Sales Vision.· Participation in Duty Manager rota.· Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.· Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
Desired skills and qualifications:
Nationality: Eligible for a working permit in country of hire.
Education: High School Diploma, Hotel Apprenticeship, Higher College Education.
Experience: Two (2) years experience in a Sales position, preferably in a 4/5 star hotel.
Language: Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- Local language – excellent oral and written skills (as applicable)
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
Competencies: To fill this position the candidate must have:
- Negotiation skills
- Selling skills
- Innovative ideas
Individual Characteristics: To fill this position the candidate must identify with the Kempinski core values, in addition they should be especially:
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Interest to develop in the Sales department, communication, attention to details
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving & decision making
Other Skills （ Computer ） : Depending on region and property.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential. Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Nov 11, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 200001JC