Descrizione del lavoro
Enter our world and discover the soon to open Kempinski Residences Guangzhou in a city that combines Cantonese culture and traditions in a modern environment. Our property is aim at long-stay residents and is located in Yuexiu, a district with historical and modern elements alike. All of our 261 rooms and suites have been carefully designed and follow a modern and contemporary style, with Chinese touches and European flair. Located on floor 3, both The Living Room, our All Day Dining and Lounge and The Motion, our wellness Center. with its 25-metre lap pool and state-of-the-art gym facilities, contribute to delivering a unique experience and memorable stay for our guests.
Training Manager 培训经理
Key Responsibilities 主要工作职责：
- Establish a training network according to Kempinski standard, including spending time in operations to foster this network.
- Analyse training needs and training effectiveness.
- Ensure that every department having corporately developed Training BITES have fully implemented these, and ensured they reflect all hotel specific policies and procedures
- Further develop the Training BITE Library by assisting individual Departmental Trainers in the writing and implementing hotel specific training BITES
- Embed all Kempinski training programs and training tools and comprehensively track their implementation to easily evaluate attendance of required participants.
- Plan, design and deliver training programmes.
- Devise a training marketing strategy, which is evident both at the back of house and reflected in campaigns or initiatives to address training topics/themes accordingly.
- Analyse the data on the e-learning platforms and utilize or market it to Management and Department Trainers to enhance learning performance.
Desired Skills and Qualifications 任职要求：
- College education or equivalent experience
- Good oral and written skills in English
- Excellent communication Skill
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you!
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Residences Guangzhou
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Specialist
Job Posting: Aug 20, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 20000171