Descrizione del lavoro
About the Role
Be the face of our hotel, get paid for doing what you love, get loads of perks and benefits, learn something new and make a career for life with Malmaison.
Are high standards second nature to you? Do you love people and making guests smile everyday knowing you have delivered celebrity service? Do you want to be part of something different, working with the best food, drink and a brand you will be proud of?
As Receptionist you are the first and last person our guests see, you set the tone for the visit and you can ensure that everything has gone above and beyond before they leave.
We create memories that the guest will never forget. This could be the next step for you into a Supervisory position within Malmaison – we actively encourage internal development and progression, Onwards and Upwards.
Whats in it for you?
- Heavily discounted room rates in Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality
- Service Charge (role and department specific)
- High Street Discount Scheme – think cashback and discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more.
- Incentive schemes and competitions within your hotel and brand
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional medical and dental healthcare plans
- Mental and Physical wellbeing tools to support you
- Ongoing career development – apprenticeships, internal training programs and more
Interested?? Click Apply Now
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.