Descrizione del lavoro
One Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. It’s another world; a world of luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our residents.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind, passionate and generous service.
We need an Engineering Handy Person to assist our residents, and our colleagues with any requirements they may have.
- Basic Building Fabric repairs
- Basic painting
- Plant room maintenance and checks
- Basic Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Receiving deliveries
- Lamp replacement
- Assist maintenance colleagues
- Attend 6 monthly statutory fire training and to be fully conversant with and abide by all rules concerning, fire, health & safety.
We offer our colleagues world class benefits, including but not limited to:
- Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Highly competitive salary within the London hospitality sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide
- Colleague social events and wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.