Descrizione del lavoro
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Oversee Front Office Operations efficiently and with profitability, which includes overseeing Front Office, Guest Relations, Telecommunications, Business centre and Concierge
- Act as a hotel ambassador at all times
- Carry out any additional duties requested by management, related to hotel operational activities
- Create and monitor the Front Office upsell program
- Works with the Guest Relations Manager to create the guest amenities program
- Assist in compiling annual departmental operating budgets as well as capital expenditure and manpower budgets
- Perform all aspects of human resources and training functions, including hiring, performance appraisals, counselling, coaching, training, disciplinary actions, etc
- Gives guidance to staff for their professional development and advancement
- Controls any rebates/allowances issued through the departments
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by effectively controlling rates and availability (on the day of arrival)
- Bachelor Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is an advantage
- Minimum 5 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment
- A minimum of 3 years of Front Office experience in a luxury hotel
- Must hold exceptional guest relations skills and be able to adapt and manage in a dynamic, multi-cultural environment both in terms of guests and staff
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!
Advertised: 06 Dec 2020 Arab Standard Time