Descrizione del lavoro
Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul
Set to open in early 2021, Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul, will be Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s second hotel in Turkey. The hotel will enjoy a prime location on the sunny shores of the Bosphorus, situated on the European side of Istanbul in the high-end residential Kuruçeşme neighborhood.
The urban resort, with its lush generous enchanted gardens, will feature two outdoor pools and private wooden pavilions on the shores of the Bosphorus. Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul will be comprised of 100 spacious guestrooms and suites, innovative restaurants & bars and expensive and elegant banqueting facilities. Spread over 2,700 square meters, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul will become one of Istanbul’s best wellness and beauty destination.
Responsibilities & Duties
The Head Concierge will be responsible for the following duties:
- Offers a warm, sincere and personalized welcome to all guests.
- Supervises, coaches and supports the doormen, ball men and porters.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of directions, travel time, cost and various forms of transportation.
- Creates special conversations with guests, which identifies personal preferences in order to record in each guest’s profile history.
- Acts as a guide when guests ask for direction and physically assists them to their destination within the hotel.
- Ensures that Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Legendary Quality Experience Standards are fully implemented, maintained and exceeded throughout his/her team to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.
- Experience in similar luxury 5 star environment required
- Golden Keys required
Advertised: 14 Sep 2021 GTB Daylight Time
Applications close: 25 Oct 2021 GTB Daylight Time