Descrizione del lavoro
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, United Capital Corp. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as the Human Resources Manager.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate all HR files, paperwork, 401K, pre-screening applicants, monthly newsletter, and benefits information.
- Conduct new employee orientation and brand-mandated training as needed.
- Act as liaison between employees and benefit providers.
- Participate in employee disciplinary procedures as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee and hotel-related information.
- Attending all routine meetings and recording meeting minutes.
- Oversight of the Property Security Team
- A high degree of confidentiality and the ability to multi-task are required.
- Previous human resources experience is required. Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- Prior Marriott Hotel Brand HR experience, PHR or SPHR preferred.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.