Descrizione del lavoro
About the role:
This role will be part of the pre-opening team, where you will get a chance to work in the most luxurious hotel Auckland has seen. This position is designed to work in any of the outlets truly enhancing your skills. These include formal dining, lounge & bar and cafe.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Works closely with other Outlet employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Maintains par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required.
- Assist in opening (including mise en place) set up and closing of the outlet and communicate the information necessary to ensure a smooth handover before a break and at the end of a shift.
- Seats, takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
- Respond to guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, both in person and on the telephone
- Ability to muli-task
- 1 year experience in a similar position
- Ability to work a rotational roster
- Good knowledge of wines and other beverages
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.