Descrizione del lavoro
- Luxury Hotel Pre-opening
- Excellent development & Career opportunities.
About Park Hyatt Auckland
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- To assist the Chef de Cuisine/Sous Chef in ensuring that all culinary standards in that section comply with company and Hotel Policies and Procedures and Minimum Standards.
- To ensure that all dishes are prepared consistently and according to the standard recipe.
- To train the culinary employees in the kitchen with the skills necessary for them to perform their tasks to the best of their ability.
- To organise and sets up the assigned section of the Food and Beverage Kitchen as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximise productivity.
- Completed Chef Apprenticeship
- Good knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards
- Safe and accurate knife skills
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Chef de Partie or 4 years as Demi Chef in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com
This role is perfect for someone looking to take the next step up in their career or are looking for a fresh change and challenge.
If you believe this is you, then apply now.