Descrizione del lavoro
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Working closely with other team members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of Park Hyatt Auckland.
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five star grooming standards.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Respond to guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, both in person and on the telephone
- Superior customer service skills along with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task
1 year experience in a similar position
Ability to work a rotational roster
Good knowledge of wines and other beverages
- Pre-existing legal working rights in New Zealand
- Experience in a hotel/hospitality environment
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.