Descrizione del lavoro
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary
of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is inviting a Sales Manager - Wholesales to work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- Ensures an efficient and accurate filing system to maintain records of all Sales Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the Hotel.
- Reviews and responds to RFPs, while thoroughly qualifying each client’s wants and needs
- Drafts and distributes proposals, contracts and submit sales reports in a timely manner.
- Provides accurate reporting of business booked to the Sales Coordinator for monthly consolidation.
- Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores new business opportunities.
- Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest's requests and expectations are being met.
- Handles guest and associate enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems.
- Achieves the monthly and annual personal target contributing to the Sales revenue.
- Develops and reviews Personal Business Plan which is linked to the Hotel’s Annual Business Plan.
- Conducts extensive competitor research and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the Hotel.
- Constantly monitors and evaluates local, national and international market trends, and the competitor hotels’ sales initiatives, in order to make sure the hotel’s sales remain competitive and cutting edge.
- Ensures a high level of exposure for Hotel through direct sales solicitation via telephone, contracts and written communications.
- Conducts extensive competitor researches and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the hotel.
- Ensures systematic and efficient calls on allocated Accounts within specified location and reports findings and opportunities to the Director of Sales.
- Pre-qualifies and targets prospects, utilising database and develops appropriate and effective sales solicitation strategies to increase hotel’s market share.
- Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities, makes Sales trips to the current and potential parties to identify new business opportunities
- Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
- Meets and greets VIP guests upon arrival/ departure.
- Establishes strong contacts to source for information in regard to planned and upcoming functions / events.
- Implements all sales action plans related to responsibility areas as outlined in the Marketing plan.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of Sales associates if required and oversees the punctuality and appearance of Sales associates
- Develop Sales associate’ skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring in coordination with Learning Manager and Departmental Trainers and assist to conduct annual Performance Development
- Supports the implementation of changes as a result of the Associate Experience Survey.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Maintains strong, professional relationships with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels and other organisations, including tour operators and local travel agents.
- Understands and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Wholesales Sales Manager
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Clear concise written and refined verbal communication skills in English