Descrizione del lavoro
A Leading Global Hotel Brand
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Park Hyatt Sydney
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role
- Assists the Assistant Manager - The Dining Room by ensuing that all policies and procedures are successfully executed.
- Provides exceptional guest service at all times and handles all guest and colleague inquiries and complaints in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensures that the food and beverage standards are implemented.
- Is a hands-on Team Leader and is present at all times in the Restaurant, especially during busy periods.
- Nurtures and develops each team member, maximising their effectiveness by developing their skills and abilities through appropriate training and coaching.
- Proven a la carte restaurant experience and qualification in food and beverage service training, preferably diploma or certificate in Hospitality or Tourism management
- Current NSW RSA certificate
- Good knowledge of wines and other beverages
- Basic computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office
- Permanent residency or unlimited working rights in Australia