Descrizione del lavoro
Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Iconic, stylish, sophisticated. Does that sound like you? If you Say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Hotel, we’re looking for passionate hoteliers just like you!
At Radisson Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Can you ensure consistent levels of Yes I Can! Service within your team? Can you provide support to the Director of Sales? Do you like to develop? You will love this! It’s all about achieving goals and objectives as well as the “Winning Edge”!
Key Responsibilities of Sales Manager:
• Achieves budgets by planning and delivering sales activities
- Account Management of Hotel Key Accounts
-Entertaining hotel clients
- Delivering Rooms, Meetings and Events and other revenues against targets se.
• Maximises revenue by assisting the DOS with new sales opportunities
• Working with the DOS to increase sales volume and profitability
• Support in the delivery of a pro-active sales culture within the Office to ensure all budgeted revenues are achieved
• Follows-up with the client to determine satisfaction; measures results and supports strategies to improve the quality of the guest
• Develop and deliver data and statistics
• Communicate clients’ requests to all departments in an effective and timely manner
Requirements of Sales Executive:
• A results orientated, experienced executive with a proven track record of supporting sales professionals to support the conversation of leads
• Super organised, with exceptional attention to detail
• A customer centric natural communicator with a flair for identifying opportunities
It’s all about the experience. Now we have sold it to you, say Yes I Can!