Descrizione del lavoro
Accelerate the adoption of data driven decision making across the organization by developing new analytics capabilities and processes to support for day to day planning, activation, optimisation and Go-To-Market efforts to underpin commercial success.
Manage web analytics (Adobe) end-to-end including maintenance, reporting, development needs, enhancements, integration, technical optimisation to ensure data integrity, security and performance.
We are looking for a passionate and savvy Digital Analytics Manager who lives and breathes data, someone who can help us decipher different datasets, identify patterns and make more informed decisions to improve the performance of our brand websites, apps and digital platforms.
The Digital Analytics Manager will be a key member of the Digital & Marketing Team, making sure a data driven methodology has been fully adopted with the goal to optimise and enhance our paid, earned, owned media channels to drive new revenue stream and enhance overall experience.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Extensive experience in Adobe Analytics is required (Adobe Analytics certified)
• Provides analysis and insights supporting various business needs; personalization, merchandising, mobile & apps performance, customer experience, conversion, testing, campaigns, ecommerce, CRM, loyalty, social, content, digital platforms, localisation, B2B
• Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends and patterns in complex data sets (structured and unstructured) to improve methodological decision-making process across the organization
• Maintains Adobe analytics to ensure consistent and reliable data, and seamless operations
• Creates and disseminates reports and analysis in a regular fashion (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, annual and ad hoc) and develops new reporting templates and datasets to support shifting business needs
• Works with the extended team and partners to develop, refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, best practices, integration, compliance etc.
• Provides recommendations and shares best practice to accelerate the adoption and utilization of data driven mindset within the organisation
• Performs data validation/reconciliation, data profiling, data auditing and data cleansing activities in a hands-on way to ensure high quality deliverables
• Keeps up to date with the latest industry trends, technical developments and techniques
• Communicates effectively, translates data to stories to support and simplify decisioning process
• Experienced in attribution and ROI modelling, customer analytics, forecasting and ideally in areas like predictive and prescriptive modelling
• Critical and analytical mind and ability to see the big picture
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar role
• Adobe Analytics certified
• Tag Manager (Tealium experience is preferred)
• Statistical Analysis
• Building and validating different algorithms
• Predictive modelling
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel
• Experience in mobile and apps tracking
• Python, R and SQL knowledge preferred
• Familiarity with BI and visualisation tools such as SAP, PowerBI, Oracle, Tableau etc.
• Experience in Big Data tools e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, Hadoop, MongoDB, Hive, Spark would be advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to make decisions and work autonomously
• Good at simplifying the message
• Team player and collaborative
• Strong organisational, multitasking and attention to details
• Familiarity with NoSQL databases and unstructured data tools
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
• Measurement of customer lifetime value and customer journey analysis
"Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes.
Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations."