Descrizione del lavoro
Front Office Supervisor
Does the hustle and bustle of life excite you? Is guest service your ultimate passion? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for people just like you!
At Radisson Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our first class Front Office Department is the heart of the house, and our Front Office Supervisors exude patience, empathy and personality to host the show through a well-rehearsed, people focused and empowered team.
A smile is essential, but you can’t hide behind it, you must be confident in business essentials and revenue generation.
Key Responsibilities of Front Office Supervsior:
• Achieves guest satisfaction and rooms revenue goals by supervising the Front Office operation
• Overseas and participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests
• Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise team member productivity and satisfaction
• People developer/exporter
Requirements of Front Office Supervisor:
• Proficient in all Front Office and Guest Relations procedures to be a resource when needed
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
• • Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
• Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
If creating memorable moments is your passion, then check in with us and say Yes I Can! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!