Descrizione del lavoro
Meeting & Events Operations Manager
Are you the King or Queen of executing the masterplan? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Hotel, we’re looking for dynamic people just like you!
At Radisson Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Meeting & Events Managers are the leaders in delivering the perfect production. They are creative, proactive problem solvers and perfectionists to ensure that our guests experience is simply stunning.
From setting the Yes I Can! scene, coordinating and directing your cast, to last rehearsal and all the way through to the final curtain, you know what to do.
Key Responsibilities of Meeting & Events Operations Manager:
• Ensures compliance with specifications of meetings and events orders by working closely with Meetings & Events Sales and with Food & Drink
• Ensures the room is set up in accordance with guest specifications by supervising set-up team members and inspecting function rooms prior to events
• Maximises guest satisfaction by communicating customer specifications to Meeting & Events team members and kitchen
• Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems to ensure that operations are competitive in the market place
• People developer/exporter
Requirements of Meeting & Events Operations Manager:
• Proficient in all Meeting & Events procedures to be a resource when needed
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
• Commercially aware
• Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering
Do you want to be the organiser of our guests’ production? Then this is the job for you! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!