Descrizione del lavoro
Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Iconic, stylish, sophisticated. Does this sound like you? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Hotel, we’re looking for passionate hoteliers just like you!
At Radisson Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Do you enjoy a full house? Do you stand out? Relationships are everything. Your role will be to maximise hotel profitable revenue and guest satisfaction through your role.
Key Responsibilities of Reservation Supervisor:
• Supports the Revenue Manager in implementing reservations sales strategy
-Handles both room reservations and Meetings and Events requests / enquiries
• Actively works on improving conversion of reservation enquiries.
• Ensures proper Property Management System data management
• Takes a leading role in ensuring all leads and referral of business are provided to the sales team
• Adopts a pro-active sales culture within the Office to ensure all budgeted revenues are achieved
Requirements of Reservation Agent:
• Proficient in all Reservations procedures to be a resource when needed
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team player
• Commercially aware
• Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering and Property Management System
Like the sound of that? Say Yes I Can!