Descrizione del lavoro
Proper working hotel systems are essential to provide a unique customer experience – from discovering, booking and staying with us.
Can you be our Roll Out Guru and keep our systems running smoothly whilst managing and executing projects? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group and help us to create memorable moments for our hotel guests with state-of-the-art systems worldwide.
The TMS Roll Out Specialist plays a key role in assuring the successful deployment of RHG’s strategic hospitality platform, EMMA CRS.
EMMA is a newly developed platform that provides central reservation management.
EMMA is a single, integrated replacement for a variety of systems that are currently used at the hotel.
This role is a part of the global EMMA TMS roll out team that will ensure during 1 year that each hotel’s migration is as smooth and seamless as possible. It is global in scope, working with hotels and implementation teams in all three RHG theatres. This position will lead and coordinate activities such as mapping rates, create new packages, synchronized reservations between systems and working closely with key strategy partners such as Approyo, SAP and others.
· Mapping rates and contracts on TMS system
· Partner with implementation teams to support the specific cut-over activities as the hotels move from CEX to TMS (reconciliation activities, shut down activities, validations, etc.)
· Work along with external consultants on the hotel configuration
· Support project planning processes, including adapting schedules (as required)
· Provide technical development and support skills in multiple environments
· Understand TMS architecture, standards, road map, etc. and ensure implemented solution aligns with IT/EMMA standards
· Assist in organized systems tests and post implementation audits to determine proper system functionality
· Use expertise to identify and recommend continuous improvement opportunities, cost saving opportunities, etc.
· Log and track relevant issues associated with hotel migration technology
· Run the Data migration process
· Bachelor’s Degree, ideally within a hospitality / economics field of study
· 3-5 years of TMS roll-out experience
· Revenue Management experience and knowledge of the lodging industry to include fundamental understanding of basic hotel functions and business drivers
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Opera or SAP
· Excellent written and verbal English skills
· Ability to travel up to 20%
Soft Skills you need to thrive in this position:
· Manage many concurrent activities at once, driving successful outcomes through very strong organizational skills
· Ability to manage teams through very specific deadlines
· Highly adaptable and flexible in resolving issues
· Highly organized and process driven with the ability to recognize process improvement
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As the one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.