Descrizione del lavoro
Our primary function is to lead and transform RHG’s IT global Service Management function in order to contribute to the company’s 5-year plan strategy and beyond. We provide an agile, professional, efficient and predictable Service Management function for the Radisson Hotel group with services which meet and exceed the needs of our end customers. The role is primarily focussed on SAP Application support and transition of projects into live service. One of RHG’s key programs is to modernise and standardise the IT landscape on to a standard SAP platform, EMMA (Every Moment Matters).
This role has a strategic relevance and a significant financial impact supporting RHG’s business operations and strategies.
The primary purposes of the EMMA Service Solution Support Specialist role are:
1) To support the ongoing EMMA programme rollout providing technical SAP expertise and Service Management experience working closely with the “Hypercare Team” resulting in a smooth transition to ongoing service support
2) To ensure that professional application operations and application management services are delivered on an ongoing basis for RHG, primarily focussed on SAP technologies
Services are architected with the principles of simplicity, scalability, security, resilience and maintainability. A key dimension of role is the interaction with 3rd party suppliers to the benefit of RHG and its SAP strategy, and active engagement in future sourcing decisions.
Hypercare / Transition to Ongoing Service: Responsible for ensuring “concierge level” support to the EMMA programme rollout, with the ability to react quickly to dynamic situations and to rapidly address incidents, problems and changes with the right level of access and technical expertise.
Service Operations and Delivery: Responsible for delivering high quality ITILv3/4 compliant SAP operations and application management services to the RHG community on a 24x7x365 basis in support of the EMMA program rollout. Fluency with Change & Release Management, Incident Management and Problem Management are key attributes to success. Contribute to best-in-class service as per defined KPI/SLAs. Identify opportunities for automation, highlight and remediate potential service risks, reduction of MTTR and increase of MTBF.
Service Management: Ensure hotels are aware of corresponding service descriptions and service-level agreements (SLA) and that project rollouts are supported so that they can meet these expectations.
Stakeholder Management: Review business requests for service enhancements and changes, operate as a point of interaction / escalation for Requests for Information, incidents and outages and root cause analysis
3rd Party Management: Interact as needed with partners to ensure they are delivering to expectation. Be the RHG advocate and ambassador for the SAP space.
Innovation: Keep in touch with enterprise architect and technology experts to discuss impact of new technologies and architecture roadmap. Interact with vendors to identify and evaluate new technology products for their services.
People Management: From stakeholders to external partners, we ensure that proper relations are established across the board. When needed, ensure that direct and indirect reports are developed to their full potential and lead the recruiting process when required, so that we have the right profiles with the right skillset working for the organization.
General: Ensure a high degree of collaboration and good team spirit is achieved across all parties. Must be able to interact with confidence with Director, Senior Director, VP levels.
· Actively supports the agenda of IT Service Management by leading initiatives that drive successful execution of the RHG Strategy.
· Maintains / enhances the overall IT Service Management framework and ensures that processes, principles and guidelines are in line with the business expectations in terms of service levels and capabilities.
· Acts as an ambassador for all IT Service Management function with the rest of the IT community and the business
· Governs aspects of project life cycle, for IT Service Management strategic projects.
· Participate in the assessment of solutions requirements through RFIs, RFPs processes, consistent with the architecture framework, principles and guidelines in collaboration with the business stakeholders, procurement and legal
· Provides expertise to identify and translate business, sector or product requirements into integrated end-to-end IT solutions.
· Promotes and advocates standardization and global solutions.
Job requirements and qualifications:
· Madrid, Spain
· English (fluent)
Must have experience
· Background in SAP support and demonstrable history of successfully delivering SAP application support services.
· ITIL v3 or v4 based service delivery processes and the ability to deliver against them evidenced by previous experience
· Previous experience as part of a support team to ensure customer satisfaction within an SAP environment
· Successful track record of delivering complex support services to achieve SLAs, KPIs and objectives
· Experience of leading SAP system migration or upgrades
· Highly technical and analytical, possessing 5+ years of IT consulting experience (or similar) as a specialist with enterprise customers or partners
· Experience as a support engineer or analyst with experience of large-scale SAP solutions in the Enterprise sector working for or with FTSE 100 (or equivalent) sized companies
Highly desirable experience
· International work experience
· SAP TMSforHOTELS
· Broad knowledge of the entire SAP platform stack including SAP S/4HANA, Solution Manager, Fiori, PO/PI, BI
· Previous experience of SAP Basis / NetWeaver Administration
· ServiceNow tools
· Previous experience with SAP Solutions on Cloud
· Expertise in Big Data, Analytics and Machine Learning
· Hospitality IT experience
· Up to 50%, primarily European but could be international on occasion
· Excellent good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Passion for customer service, efficiency, effectiveness and quality
· Good team player, willingness to assist others and share expertise
· Highly influential, leadership, communication, efficiency, sociability
· University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
· A recognized ITIL certification at Foundation level or above is highly desirable.
"Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes.
Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations."