Descrizione del lavoro
The primary function of our team is to lead and transform Radisson Hotel Group’s IT global Service Management function in order to contribute to the company’s strategic 5-year plan. We provide an agile, professional, efficient and predictable Service Management function for the Radisson Hotel group with services which meet and exceed the needs of our end customers.
The role is primarily focused on SAP Application support and transition of projects into live service. One of RHG’s key programs is to modernize and standardize the IT landscape on to a standard SAP platform, EMMA (Every Moment Matters). The role will be based in Madrid.
This role has a strategic relevance and a significant financial impact supporting RHG’s business operations and strategies.
The primary purposes of the SAP Application Performance Specialist role are:
- To ensure that RHG’s SAP systems are highly performant and that they deliver the best possible experience for our colleagues and end uses
- To ensure that systems are properly monitored and conform to industry best practices in terms of load balancing, ABAP coding and performance standards, ongoing maintenance, and that SAP EarlyWatch recommendations are appropriately assessed, reviewed and implemented in a timely manner
- To ensure that professional application operations and application management services are delivered on an ongoing basis for RHG, primarily focused on SAP technologies
Services are architected with the principles of simplicity, scalability, security,´resilience and maintainability. A key dimension of role is the interaction with 3rd party suppliers to the benefit of RHG and its SAP strategy, and active engagement in future sourcing decisions.
- Actively supports the agenda of IT Service Management by leading initiatives that drive successful execution of the RHG Strategy.
- Maintains/enhances the overall IT Service Management framework and ensures that processes, principles and guidelines are in line with the business expectations in terms of service levels and capabilities.
- Acts as an ambassador for all IT Service Management function with the rest of the IT community and the business
- Governs aspects of project life cycle, for IT Service Management strategic projects.
- Participate in the assessment of solutions requirements through RFIs, RFPs processes, consistent with the architecture framework, principles and guidelines in collaboration with the business stakeholders, procurement and legal
- Provides expertise to identify and translate business, sector or product requirements into integrated end-to-end IT solutions.
- Promotes and advocates standardization and global solutions.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 5+ years of IT consulting experience (or similar) as a specialist with enterprise customers or partners
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- A recognized ITIL certification at Foundation level or above is highly desirable.
- English fluent
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for customer service, efficiency, effectiveness and quality
- Good team player, willingness to assist others and share expertise
- Highly influential and sociable
Must have experience:
- Very deep understanding of the SAP Basis systems both on Operation system level as well as inside the SAP system.
- Knowledge on typical tracing, logging and KPI measuring services inside the SAP system. Knowledge on how to interpret metrics on applicable thresholds.
- Very good key user knowledge on SAP Solution Manager, including knowledge of how to configure and extend services in SAP Solution Manager
- Detailed knowledge on the parameters of the ABAP Application Server
- Proven experience in designing metrics for SAP solutions and designing corresponding Alert Reaction Procedures
- Work experience in Cloud Operations for running SAP Netweaver based systems on a large scale, preferably previous exposure to SAP HANA
- Experience in ITIL and IT Service Management processes such as Incident Management, Event Management / Monitoring, Change Request Management. Experience in creating and analysing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reports Background in SAP support and demonstrable history of successfully delivering SAP application support services.
- ITIL v3 or v4 based service delivery processes and the ability to deliver against them evidenced by previous experience
- Previous experience as part of a support team to ensure customer satisfaction within an SAP environment
- Successful track record of delivering complex support services to achieve SLAs, KPIs and objectives
- Experience of leading SAP system migration or upgrades
- Experience as a support engineer or analyst with experience of large-scale SAP solutions in the Enterprise sector working for or with FTSE 100 (or equivalent) sized companies
Highly desirable experience:
- International work experience
- SAP TMS for HOTELS
- Broad knowledge of the entire SAP platform stack including SAP S/4HANA, Solution Manager, Fiori, PO/PI, BI
- Previous experience of SAP Basis / NetWeaver Administration
- ServiceNow tools
- Previous experience with SAP Solutions on Cloud
- Expertise in Big Data, Analytics and Machine Learning
- Hospitality IT experience
Travel needs: Up to 50%, primarily European but could be international on occasion
"Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes.
Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations."