Descrizione del lavoro
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
We are looking for an ambitious Fresh graduate Accountant to enhance the skills she/he developed through her/his academic studies, where she/he can gain valuable first-hand experience, ongoing training, and career growth.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of accounting programs (MS Dynamics & SAP Preferred)
- A first short experience is very appreciated.
Key Skills and Competencies
- organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Good & quick learner
- Fluent English & Arabic is necessary; French languages is a plus.
- Saudi National only
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Employment Type: Intern 6 months