Descrizione del lavoro
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. This busy, high-volume but friendly environment will suit a person with a digital mindset and strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
Deputy to the Distribution Manager, the incumbent will be tasked to oversee daily local and export distribution operations out of the Regional Distribution Centre in HK, including e-Com and spare parts parcels, and to ensure timely, accurate and secure distribution.
Key responsibilities are listed as below:
- Management of daily distribution operations including but not limited to:
- Determine an effective shipping calendar, consolidation flow, use of route and vendors to discharge with respect to security, urgency and cost.
- Compile outbound shipment schedule based on business needs
- Ensure all necessary import & export certificates/permits are in-placed to ensure a smooth passage for customs clearance in both origin and destinations.
- Liaise with internal and external customers on shipment status.
- Ensure import/export declarations to HK & Macau authorities are completed timely and accurately.
- Be the business partner for the Brands in terms of order prioritization, exceptional handling, event handling and service recovery actions.
- Ensure import & export relevant compliance are met in Hong Kong, Macau and destinations countries.
- Conduct regular service reviews with vendors and to seek continuous improvement on lead time and cost.
- Monitor, review and propose new procedures to seek continuous improvement on distribution management.
- Identify, create and drive business process re-engineering initiatives by using LEAN methodology in all spectrum within Logistics team and quantify the savings in a continuous manner
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
To contribute in your team success you are/have:
- Diploma or degree holder in Supply Chain management, Logistics or related fields.
- Track Record of implementing the Lean Concept to business/operation process re-engineering
- Knowledge of international import & export regulations on high fashion and freight forwarding business
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required
- self-motivated and also be able to motivate junior staff of the department
- Problem-solving abilities on all fronts
- Well organized and meticulous
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
A great opportunity to work in a reputable and professional leading Company in the Luxury Retail Industry.
Become a part of a professional and dynamic team and take your decisive step towards your career development within our organization.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW