Descrizione del lavoro
At Vacheron Constantin North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
SALES ASSOCIATE - YORKDALE
Vacheron Constantin is looking for a Sales Associate who has a demonstrated track record in building client relationships and delivering exceptional customer service. As an Ambassador of the Maison, you are expected to achieve and exceed sales targets, as directed by management, and proactively develop a client portfolio.
Sales Achievement & Client Development:
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed the individual and boutique monthly sales target, as directed by management.
- Cultivate strong client relationships whether in or outside the boutique representing the organization
- Demonstrate ability to proactively bring in new and develop existing clientele
- Develop high-value and bespoke sales, with a focus on cultivating Les Cabinotiers clientelle
- Ensure each client receives exceptional customer service
- Provide expert product knowledge and Maison history
- Assist clients with Customer Service needs, before or after sales
- Maintain brand’s high standards.
Client Relationship Management:
- Cultivate strong client relationships through exceptional service and Maison-specific CRM initiatives
- Standards of CRM outreach for clienteling, client follow-up are maintained.
- Consistently and accurately, capture client data for follow-up and relationship building, effectively utilizing the tools that are available.
- Appropriately resolve client issues/concerns and escalate as needed to Management.
- Partner with Management to develop a plan to support, and participate to, in-store and offsite events and networking.
Daily Boutique Operations:
- Understand and comply with all security and operational policies and procedures for the Group, Maison and boutique
- Assist with daily set-up and breakdown of the boutique, and communicate on any maintenance issues
- Assist in the merchandising and daily maintenance of displays and back-stock
- Actively participate in daily and annual inventories and cycle counts to prepare and ensure a successful audit
- Assist with special projects, as needed (i.e. price changes, supporting back office responsibilities, etc.)
- College degree preferred
- 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment
- General knowledge of timepiece movements
Technical Skills / Abilities:
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and customer priorities.
- Excellent computer skills
- SAP exposure is a plus.
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Self-starter with team-player approach
- Must be available to work retail hours including nights and weekends
Accommodations will be made for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.