Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for a talented and charismatic Waiter to join the team of our fantastic restaurant; Scott’s, part of Caprice Holdings.
Scott’s is our award winning seafood restaurant serving the very finest fish and seafood dishes as well as seasonal game and meat dishes. The restaurant has an elegant oyster and Champagne bar in the centre which creates a sophisticated dining environment matched with engaging service from our attentive and informed restaurant staff ensuring all our customers’ needs are always exceeded
We expect our Waiters to provide engaging and charismatic service to all our customers. To join our team you must be passionate about continually developing your food, wine and cocktail knowledge since we are always striving to improve the excellent service we deliver to our customers.
We are ideally looking for a Waiter who:
• Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a high quality and busy destination restaurant
• Are passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service
• Are charismatic and confident in engaging in conversation with customers
• Are excellent team players with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Are immaculately presented, attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to the needs of both customers and colleagues
• Possess a good command of the English language
• A WSET qualification is desirable but not essential
We offer our employees:
• A highly competitive remuneration package
• Increased remuneration as you develop and progress in your role
• A full induction programme
• Extensive career development and training opportunities
• Meals on duty
• Staff discount
• Life assurance cover
• Pension Scheme
• Discounted gym membership
• Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to be part of the team, enjoy interacting with customers and want to work in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment we would love to hear from you!
Required skills: Fast-Paced Experience
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- Mayfair, London, United Kingdom
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Discussed at venue
From the glamour of Le Caprice to the elegance of Daphne’s and charm of The Mount Street Deli, the theatricality of The Ivy to the stylishness of Scott’s and 34 Mayfair and the magnetic allure of Sexy Fish, the intimacy of J Sheekey to the simplicity of Rivington Grill ~ these cover a wide variety of atmospheres and clienteles. Their cuisines, too, range far and wide: traditional and modern British, Tuscan, French and south east Asian. All, though, share a devotion to quality, demonstrated in the sourcing, seasonality, preparation and presentation of their food and drink, in the imagination of their design and in the warmth and skill of their service.
The Caprice group’s restaurants are renowned throughout the world, but they are as devoted to their regulars as their regulars are to them.
The Caprice group is always looking for new ways to entertain. In recent years there have been acclaimed new ventures in J Sheekey Atlantic Bar, The Mount Street Deli and 34 Mayfair, a thriving event production and catering company in Urban Caprice, a members’ club, The Club at The Ivy and 2 major refurbishments in Daphne’s (2014) and The Ivy (2015) – just in time for its 100th anniversary in 2017 and last, but not least, the much-talked-about Sexy Fish, launched in October 2015. All of this has been achieved while holding fast to our traditions, history and values.