Descrizione del lavoro
As a member of the Shanghai Disney Resort Human Resources / Learning & Development team, the role will responsible for the development, communication, implementation and sustainment of Learning and Development offerings for Shanghai Disney Resort, based upon business needs, development strategy and guiding principles, as well as sustaining existing initiatives.
- Work closely with US partners in localizing global training programs with a good understanding of cultural differences.
- Collaborate and consult with team members, clients and subject matter experts in the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation process.
- Schedule and implement training classes. Coordinate training venue, prepare training materials, reschedule and reconcile attendance for classes.
- Facilitate classes including regulatory training, soft skills and elementary leadership programs, as well as Disney culture training.
- Translate training materials and training notification in bi-lingual proficiency.
- Amend and revise training program as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Partner with business areas to provide learning solutions in solving the problems and improving operational efficiency.
- Support additional initiatives and projects driven of the business.
- Explore new learning solution and meet the needs of learners at Shanghai Disney Resort. This includes, but is not limited to Instructor-led, eLearning, blended learning offerings, self-directed, mobile learning, and other emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of the training process
- Demonstrated skills to facilitate classes in an engaging, energetic and culturally sensitive manner
- Demonstrated strong partnering and feedback skills
- Proven strong technical proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- Proven time management skills, follow through, and ability to deliver on multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with strong attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change
- Demonstrated ability to share creative and new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of working experience in Learning and Development area or Disney Frontline Operation Management