Descrizione del lavoro
Shangri-La Hotel, Shenyang
Shangri-La Group grew out of the vision of one man - Robert Kuok - who defined Asian hospitality and set new standards on luxury and what it means to be a host.
Today our service excellence is legendary within the hospitality industry. We are proud of our Asian heritage and strive to become the best-loved hospitality group bringing people together to live, work, play, eat and rest well.
Shangri-La Hotel, Shenyang centrally located in the Central Business District of the city, with a scenic view of Qingnian Park, Shangri-La Hotel, Shenyang offers guests stunning visual beauty within its own surroundings. The hotel is only a short walk away from MIXC Shopping Mall, Industrial Exhibition Hall and various consulates. Located approximately 25 km away from the airport and 6 km from Shenyang North Train Station, it is also within walking distance to the subway stations. Shangri-La Hotel, Shenyang has also received various awards for its facilities and service, including TripAdvisor, one of the top hotels for Chinese tourists.
Staying in Shangri-La Hotel, Shenyang you can have a panoramic view of Youth Park and Youth Street. Enjoy tranquility and peace at the Chi The Spa on the third floor of the Health Club. The Summer Palace-Chinese restaurant, Café Liao - buffet and Shinsen - Japanese restaurant with beautiful scenery on the 30th floor cater for your various food needs.
We are looking for an Executive Chef.
As an Executive Chef, we rely on you to :
- In charge of leading the culinary departments to ensure operational efficiency, driving quality standards, whilst ensuring a high level of staff engagement
- Creates and develops menus/recipes
- Builds collaborative relationships with F&B suppliers to ensure the best price and quality is achieved when purchasing food
- Maintains the highest food quality and sanitation standards
- Ensures the ultimate guest experience in the hotel
- Drives high standards of food preparation in order to increase profitability of the hotel
- Enforces the implementation of food safety programs throughout the entire division
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for F&B
- Always thinks outside of the box
- Enjoys being creative
- Must have good organisational skills
- Must have experience in either a luxury restaurant or a 5* hotel environment
- Leads by example
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Communicate and write with fluency in English and local language
- Is detail-minded, creative and has the ability to lead change
- Follows the market trends closely
- Enjoys being challenged
- Must be a friendly, helpful and trustworthy leader
- Displays curiosity and takes time to learn and understand new culinary trends