Descrizione del lavoro
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
At Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
Set in 15 acres of lush greenery just minutes from the vibrant Orchard Road shopping belt, the Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore is a tranquil, sophisticated urban retreat whether travelling for business or leisure. It features 792 luxurious guestrooms and suites across three distinct wings, which include unique family-themed rooms, supported by a host of dedicated family-focused amenities.
As a Chef De Cuisine, we rely on you to:
- Be responsible for the development of daily menu
- Ensure the quality of food and beverages provided is of the highest standards
- Supervise the daily operation of the kitchen
- Plan the yearly theme, events and activities
- Maintain the branding and the quality of every meal
- Optimise profitability
- Support the Executive Chef in daily operation
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for Food & Beverage
- Always thinks outside of the box
- Enjoys being creative
- Has good organisational skills
- Has experience in either a luxury restaurant or a 5* hotel environment
- Leads by example
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Detail-minded, creative and has the ability to drive and lead change
- Always aware of latest market trends and industry updates
- Enjoys being challenged
- Must be a friendly, helpful and trustworthy leader
- Displays curiosity and takes time to learn and understand new culinary trends
Successful candidate will be required to adhere to hotel''s grooming and uniform guidelines issued.
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!