Descrizione del lavoro
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La Group is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
We are now looking for the right candidate as Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join our Headquarter in Hong Kong. The candidate will work very closely with the Office Administration team to ensure a smooth and efficient day to day office operation.
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, we rely on you to:
- Perform top notch receptionist duties e.g. provide warm greeting to internal and external visitors, handle in-coming calls properly in a courteous manner, to ensure that the reception desk is always attended and maintain high level of security awareness via access control at the reception desk.
- Work very closely with the office administration team in liaising with vendors on office and pantry supplies, to ensure adequate stocks are maintained.
- Coordinate on the office equipment and facilities maintenance.
- Provide other clerical support to the office administration team when required.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A great team player
- Cheerful, positive attitude and with great interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Great command in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and conversational Mandarin)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Multitasking, good time-management skills and to prioritize tasks