Descrizione del lavoro
Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, Singapore
At Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
A mere 15 minutes from the city, Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, Singapore is the only beachfront resort in Singapore. It comprises 454 guest rooms and suites impeccably furnished in warm natural tones. Each has a private balcony or terrace overlooking the ocean and verdant gardens. The resort creates a serene island escape to unwind, to enjoy blissful spa pampering and to indulge the palate with exquisite cuisine.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Controller to join our team!
As a Housekeeping Controller, we rely on you to:
- Be the main controller for all the Housekeeping coordinators to ensure proper recording and follow-up with guests and other departments
- Controllling room inventory with Front Office team and Floor Supervisor on a daily basis
- Attend to all guest requests within the stipulated time and standard of the hotel
- Assist all administrative duties in Housekeeping
- Update and prepare proper documents for filling
- Supervising Housekeeping coordinators and runners
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes pride in being a hotelier
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Fully understands room operations
- Must be detail-focused and guest-oriented
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoys problem-solving with a can-do attitude
- Enjoys being challenged in a fast-moving paced environment
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!