Descrizione del lavoro
Shangri-la''s Sanya & Resort & Spa Hainan
The first Shangri-la luxury resort in China was grand opening in Haitang Bay on 24th October, 2014. The resort to Sanya airport is about 40 minutes. The Shangri-la hospitality from a caring family. Shangri-la group is adhere to unique Asian hospitality spirit within our core value Respect, Humility, Helpfulness, Courtesy, Sincerity and Selflessness to delight our guests every time by creating engaging experiences straight from our hearts.
We are looking for a Communications Manager.
As a Communications Manager，we rely on you to:
Duties and Responsibilities：
1. To develop and foster apositive image and relationship between the hotel and the public, i.e. media, vendors,suppliers, guests, clients and the community Responsible to assist theMarketing & Communication Director to meet and exceed the goal of thedepartment and the hotel.
2. Develops a public relations programme for the hotel based on its marketing goals. Liaises with Marketing in targeting specific markets and developing the public relations strategies to reach these markets
3. Develops media contacts, plans press conferences and other press activities. Acts as hotel’s liaison with media to promote good publicity and counteract bad publicity.
4. Develops and organizes promotional activities, coordinates with departments concerned; invites VIPs and media to promotional activities; prepares and issues press releases
5. Establishes sales leads from the study of magazines, newspapers and form personal contacts; coordinates sales leads with Banqueting and Sales Departments
6. Prepares promotional press releases on personalities among guests and employees of the hotel and on newsworthy events in the hotel
We are looking for someone who:
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving and organizational abilities
- 3 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click and apply now.