Descrizione del lavoro
Job Summary: Provides direct supervision to Ride Control team when working in the field or when area lead is unavailable.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and follow up on all daily work assignments.
- Keep a daily duty log of maintenance work performed as well as accurate records of preventive maintenance utilizing Maximo system
- Supervise team when working out in the field.
- Perform all Ride Control Technician duties.
- Work with management/business analyst on implementation and execution of Maximo Computerized Maintenance System.
- Keep a duty log of maintenance work performed as well as accurate records of preventative maintenance.
- Adhere to all department and company safety policies; wear appropriate safety equipment as required.
- Support the company mantra of providing Friendly, Clean, Fast and Safe Service to our Guests.
- Completion of projects and assignments as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Trade school certification in Industrial electric/electronics.
- Ability to program Allen-Bradley PLC.5’s and SLC 500’s and 5000’s with ICOM A.I. series or Microsoft software.
- 5+ years related industrial electrical/electronic experience.
- Mechanical ability
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the primary job duties, including able to stand, walk, climb stairs and ladders, bend, kneel, squat, twist, push and pull and lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.; must be able to reach overhead.
- Must be able to perform work functions at heights in excess of 150” (would include roller coasters).
- Ability to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays and must be able to work outdoors in extreme temperatures
- Must possess a valid driver’s license