Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for a motivated and driven Sales Executive to join our busy Sixt team in new London Victoria Train Station branch . This is a permanent position with an expected OTE £28,000 - £30,000 . In your role you will be talking to customers face to face and have the drive to work towards sales targets, which is where you can earn brilliant commission for upselling car rental products. We welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career, and are keen to hear from those in sectors such as car rental/sales, retail, hospitality or any other targeted sales roles that are suitable.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create the best rental experience by maximising on sales and service opportunities for every customer
- Advise our national and international commercial and private customers in the rental station on all vehicles in the SIXT fleet, all protection items and all extras
- Deliver excellent face to face customer service in all customer contact situations
- Rent our high-class, modern vehicles
- Sell additional services that cover the whole topic of car rental
- Handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
- Coordinate our premium vehicle fleet
- You have experience in service sector, which is relevant for our business (e.g. retail, hotel industry, catering, hospitality or service division)
- You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact
- Ideally, you have already worked as a sales executive/adviser and are an expert in customer support
- You have a confident demeanour and are not only sales-oriented, but perhaps even a charming sales talent
- You have good English skills which allows you to be a brilliant communicator
- Flexible approach to working as branches are open 7 days a week (shift rota)
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence with a minimum of 12 months experience
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ annual salary of £19,614 + guaranteed bonus every month ▶ performance-based bonus (OTE £30,000 )▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for SIXT car hire ▶ staff rental scheme for friends and family ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
We are one of the world’s leading mobility service providers with sales of close to EUR 1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE unites our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to a fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we operate in more than 110 countries with around 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service come first. We rely on real entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our company strategy with foresight. You want to revolutionize the world of mobility and take off with us? Apply now!