Descrizione del lavoro
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH …
HOW WE WORK ** HOW WE HAVE FUN ** and ** WHY WE STAY
Our first location in North America in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District. A converted warehouse consisting of 44 bedrooms, Drawing Room, Club Bar, Vinyl Room, Pantry Bar, Restaurant, Screening Room, Rooftop with Swimming Pool, 44-seat Screening Room and Cowshed spa
Soho House’s operations team is comprised of passionate food and beverage professionals who strive for providing top service and remembered experiences. Our team is driven to continually curate and execute creative yet innovative events that are centered around our community as well as food and drink. Motivated by historical key performance indicators (KPI) to introduce strategic initiatives that increase sales, retention and overall guest experience.
At Soho House, the Assistant General Manager (AGM) is responsible for supporting all aspects of the business in conjunction with the property General Manager. The AGM oversees service standards, operational efficiency, member/guest experience, staff retention and optimal profit is met at a Soho House & Co. property. Including day-to-day staff management, an Assistant General Manager is also an ambassador for the Soho House brand and fully embraces our ethos, support staff, member and guest experience. As an Assistant General Manager, you are an influential leader and strategic business partner to all departments that tell our story, deliver service, create culture, maximize profits, support operations, and member / guest satisfaction. The Assistant General Manager works very closely with internal and external stake holders to ensure optimal experience is a result of unforgettable moments through staff, food, drink, events and amenities.
A successful Assistant General Manager will collaboratively partner with the General Manager to develop goals and actionable items required to optimize performance and profitability.
- Strategic business partner and influential leader who communicates effectively with internal and external stake holders by assessing business objects and delivering an elevated, approachable and profitable experience that is consistent and regularly assessed for improvement and innovation
- Work closely with General Manager to assess and develop operational goals based off weekly, daily and quarterly business performance reviews
- Execute action plans on time and budget to support business improvements and focus on optimizing profit, minimizing margins and promote exceptional experience(s) for member, guest, staff
- Adhere to Soho House & Co company policies for food safety, allergy procedure and creating an overall safe and inviting space for members, guests, staff by partnering with Health & Safety leaders and following local, government and regional compliance and abiding by legal standards
- Collaborative partner to all leading Head Office business functions to drive effective process and implement innovative opportunities that efficiently drive sales and staff/member retention through HR, Recruitment, Learning & Development, F&B/Operations, Marketing, PR, Social, Events & Programming, Finance, Housekeeping and Facilities
- Influential leader and decision maker that supports, guides, develops and implements policies, procedure and systems to improve business operations, service, retention and over all experiences that have been outlined by local General Manager
- Provide leadership relative to annual marketing plans and partnership to other leaders within Membership, Marketing, Food & Drink, Finance
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.