Descrizione del lavoro
Childrens Club Manager - Babington House
Set in 18 acres in the heart of Somerset, Babington House opened in 1998 for those who wanted to enjoy the countryside but weren’t prepared to compromise on urban luxuries. It is just a two and a half hour drive from London or an hour and 20 minutes by train to Bath Spa.
The Main House has a restaurant, traditional stone Orangery, Deli Bar, Library, Snooker Room and Study. Other facilities include the Cowshed Relax spa, indoor and outdoor heated pools, a gym, steam room, sauna and Cinema. The grounds have five tennis courts, a cricket pitch, croquet lawn, walled garden, private church and a lake.
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and America. Each house and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
This is an amazing time to be joining us as we have exciting expansion plans to open new houses and restaurants. For those who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
We are looking for a Childrens Club Manager to join our fantastic team at Babington House. The role plays a vital role in ensuring that the day-to-day operations of Teeny House runs smoothly and all children have a memorable time with us
- Responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the Childrens Club
- Create a safe, secure and stimulating creche environment where the children of our guests and members can stay and play for short stays.
- Overseeing a calendar of Children’s events.
- Complete weekly reports for the General Manager, attend Head of Department meetings.
- Manage and appraise a team of staff in the operation of the Childrens Club ensuring that all health and safety legislation, codes of practice and operating procedures are complied with at all times.
- Assist the General Manager with the recruitment of appropriate staff as required.
- To ensure relevant training for Childrens Club team, maintain training records and identify future training needs.
- Proven experience in a childrens club environment.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Ideally, you’ll also have Paediatric First Aid qualification.
- Passionate about creating great experiences for children and their families.
- Enhanced DBS clearance before start date
Only those eligible to work in the UK will be considered for tthe Childrens Club Manager role