Descrizione del lavoro
Deli Assistant – Babington House
Babington House is a hotel and members’ club set on 18 acres of Somerset countryside. We work closely with local suppliers to create a menu that showcases the best of British ingredients. The House also has a Walled Garden where chefs pick fresh herbs and home-grown vegetables. Due to its rural location Babington House offers its chefs the opportunity to get back to basics on foraging, hunting and butchery trips.
Who We Are…
The Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, spread across Europe, the UK and America. We offer a range of cuisines from rustic Italian to modern British. Working with us, you will have fun, get inspirational training, develop your career and have the chance to work with us around the globe, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
If you are passionate about hospitality and fresh produce and have previous experience working within a fast paced environment then we would love to hear from you. The role involves food preparation, display and service within the Deli and incorporates the role of waiter, bartender and barista - all training will be provided
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- Shift guidelines in place to actively encourage a work-life balance.
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine.
- Discounted gym membership, pension and other great benefits.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for the role of Deli Assistant.