Descrizione del lavoro
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself click the links below to watch how we work…
WHY WE STAY
This position will be responsible for running food items to tables from the pass and assisting the servers in providing quality service to all guests. Supporting the management team as needed.
- Upholds Mystery Shopper guidelines and all Service Standards.
- Informs and gets verbal consent of Manager for all breaks including meal breaks, rest breaks, bathroom breaks, etc.
- Greets all guests with a smile, eye-contact, enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times and adheres to Company’s grooming standards.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, well groomed, and ready to be in position.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers and guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude to guest requirements – Attentiveness to service, responding positively to guest’s needs, never making the guest do work.
- Maintain a current and complete menu knowledge and know your 3-line drop for every dish.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Attends all mandatory trainings and meetings as required.
- Make sure all stations are full and ready for service – and fully operational during service.
- Making sure the bread warmer is always organized and full.
- Running the food to tables.
- Memorizing table numbers and seat positions, setting food down accordingly.
- Completing assigned side work before and after service (see side work sheets for details).
- Help the porters with trash removal as needed.
- Make sure the back area is always tidy – clean and organized.
- Work as a team, helping others as needed.
- Work closely with Kitchen.
- Properly stocking work areas.
- Maintaining clean work areas.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
- Health Care: Full time employees are offered; Medical, Dental & Vision
- Retirement: 401K with a company match of 2%