Descrizione del lavoro
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH …
HOW WE WORK ** HOW WE HAVE FUN ** and ** WHY WE STAY
Soho Beach Houseoverlooks Miami Beach, our House is set in a 15-story tower at the northernmost point of the Art Deco district. The main pool is surrounded by daybeds for reading and relaxing with a private stretch of beach with full waiter service. Our Club Bar is a nod to 1940s Cuba, featuring rotating art installations, a terrace, sofas and tables and other spaces and amenities that our members can enjoy. Our members are like-minded people with creative souls, and Soho House is a place to
A successful Front Desk Agent is hospitable by nature, pro-active, capable multi-tasker as well as level-headed, professional in demanding and fast paced environments.
We are the friendly faces that welcome members and guests to work out, relax, dine in or stay over. Our team is passionate about hospitality and brings a deep understanding of the local neighborhood to provide suggestions and act as a master concierge. Ability to answer and manage high volume phone lines, book rooms (where applicable) delegate out inquiries and respond to incoming request through well articulate and professional written or verbal communication.
At Soho House, the Front Desk Agent, assist with checking members in to the property and hotel guests into their room as well as streamline various inquiries, risks and other matters that arise. The Front Desk Agent is responsible for receiving payments and balancing cash at end of a shift. As a Front Desk Agent, you will be well-versed with the property layout, briefed on special offers (when applicable), restaurant/F&B options and other amenities but not limited to gym, spa and shared workspace.
- Primary point of initial contact for members, guests and staff and must ensure all visitors are welcomed with open arms and provided with top-notch service from the moment they enter a Soho House & Co property
- Expert in performing all concierge duties as required including, but not limited to; booking cars, tickets to shows, restaurant reservations, spa reservations, etc.
- Answer incoming emails and inquires via various digital portals members and guests have access to as well as printing/scanning documents for members and guests joining us in rooms (hotel)
- Responsible for knowing any updates regarding hours of operation, reservation restrictions and matters that will result in change of workflow by communicating with all departments daily
- Handle all accounting related inquiries (i.e. sending folios, fielding disputes, billing, receipts, refund requests) as well as walkout retrievals and keep all lost credit cards in safe
- Comfortable discussing Soho House amenities, room types, room descriptions, rates and availability as well as suggesting room preferences that increase revenue stream and elevate guest experience
- Delegate support for members and guests to valet and luggage storage to the bell attendant and/or butler
- Team player with general phone etiquette and participate in Daily Shift briefings.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.