Descrizione del lavoro
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH …
WHY WE STAY
Soho Beach House overlooks Miami Beach, our House is set in a 15-story tower at the northernmost point of the Art Deco district. The main pool is surrounded by daybeds for reading and relaxing with a private stretch of beach with full waiter service. Our Club Bar is a nod to 1940s Cuba, featuring rotating art installations, a terrace, sofas and tables and other spaces and amenities that our members can enjoy. Our members are like-minded people with creative souls, and Soho House is a place to have fun, meet and grow.
We opened our first spa in a converted cowshed in 1998. Today, we have Cowshed spas and gyms with an array of state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in Soho House locations from Berlin to Miami and London to New York. Our dedicated team of highly skilled professionals enjoy taking care of people by providing a comfortable setting to rewind, relax and workout.
At Soho House the Membership Desk Agent will be responsible for assisting & maintaining the appearance and atmosphere of the reception desk, and basic computer duties, hosting, as well as performing reservationist responsibilities. Supporting the management team as needed.
- Greet and welcome all guests and members warmly at all times.
- Responsible for confirming restaurant reservations.
- Receive calls for the Club, general inquiries, messages for guests and from employees; among other inquiries.
- Be well versed on all aspects of Soho Beach House, including all menus, and daily events.
- Receptionists must keep the welcome area and coat check clean at all times.
- Know who is who in the House & alert management of any PWK’s within the club spaces.
- Dealing with guest complaints to include elevation of issues to management.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Assist in the training and onboarding of all new hires within the team.
- Perform Guest List duties for special events as needed.
- Assist with any guest related issues.
- Assist guests with coat check/bell closet as needed.
- Maintain a fun and energetic attitude at all times.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.