Descrizione del lavoro
Pastry Demi Chef
It’s an amazing time to join us…
Our homemade desserts use the best, seasonal ingredients. Our pastry chefs bake in house breakfast items such as muffins, zucchini loafs, breads and pastries. They create afternoon tea service including savoury items, fancy cakes and scones as well as developing seasonal desserts such as blood orange cheesecake and treacle tart on our a la carte menus.
Who We Are…
The Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, spread across Europe, the UK and America. We offer a range of cuisines from rustic Italian to modern British. Working with us, you will have fun, get inspirational training, develop your career and have the chance to work with us around the globe, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
If you are a passionate and outgoing Pastry Chef, with previous pastry chef experience from busy and high volume restaurants then we want to hear from you!
We look after our pastry chefs and offer:
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- Shift guidelines in place to actively encourage a work-life balance.
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine.
- Weekly wage and discounted gym membership.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the position.