Descrizione del lavoro
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Soho House UK Ltd is seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative, experienced Product Owner to help manage their next generation of product features and functionality that will delight customers and work for the business. As a Product Owner, the successful candidate will be an innovative, customer-focused leader with a growth mindset, who balances product intuition, creative problem solving and data-driven decision making.
We are looking for a pragmatic and strong product owner who will bring previous experience of a successful delivery of features in both mobile App and web platforms, possibly inside of a business where digital had not previously been at the operational core. Given aggressive growth plans, this is as much a hands-on project-based delivery role as it is a longer term and strategic function. The successful candidate will thrive within the entrepreneurial and high-growth culture that is Soho House. They will be key driver towards building a customer centric and ‘digital first’ approach within the context of Soho House today.
Soho House UK Ltd is a high growth company and fosters a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Creative thinking, flexibility, relationship skills and cross-discipline collaboration are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant creative impact for the Soho House members and business through dynamic technologies.
- Form a realistic balance between product-driven and timelines driven outcomes; underpinned by the digital transformation roadmap and wider business milestones
- Work with heads of engineering and design to align product, design, and engineering teams to improve cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Work closely with the design and engineering teams in conducting user research, validating product requirements, defining workflows, product architecture and UX design
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Annual Every House Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 3 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.