Descrizione del lavoro
Senior Sales Executive
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive who will be able to deliver a first-class customer service to our customers via both inbound and outbound sales. The Senior Sales Executive will routinely deliver exceptional customer service, helping the business to achieve the sales strategy in order to consistently optimize commercial performance.
You will be able to establish the needs of every customer and suggest the right solutions to provide them with the best possible Stonegate experience. In addition, the Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for handling potentially larger and/ or more complex enquiries/ sales activity, as well as provide genuine ‘One Team’ coaching support for Sales Executives.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Sales Executive:
- To answer inbound enquiries on both phone and web as instructed and facilitate bookings
- Establish the needs of every enquiry; suggest the best solutions to meet the needs (moving venue if required), upselling where appropriate and hit the SSE benchmark conversion rate
- Hit all personal SSE level KPIs, including no. of answered calls, no. of phone enquiries, benchmark conversion rates, incentive sales and customer feedback scores
- Follow & implement regular business updates including marketing briefs, operational changes, business processes and key focus areas
- Supporting your Team Leader with ad-hoc tasks where required
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + annual leave purchase scheme, free parking at our Support Centre, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning + development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance. This role is based in London with a mixture of home and office working.