Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for an engaging Hotel Receptionist to join the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
As Hotel Receptionist, you will:
- Provide a courteous and efficient service to all guests and maintain the levels of service to the highest standards at all times.
- Be responsible for greeting guests in a warm friendly manner and be a true ambassador for excellent service.
- Be dealing with all requests and queries in an efficient and professional manner, whether face to face or over the telephone.
- Be passionate, motivated, welcoming and highly organised to ensure that all requests are attended to without any delays.
- Be well presented, have excellent communication skills and a pleasant telephone manner.
- Work well under pressure with excellent ability to co-ordinate efficiently with other departments and bring good administration skills.
We anticipate applicants will have previous experience as Hotel Receptionist and will have worked in a similar role within a luxury hotel environment.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
From arrival, guests receive bespoke butler and concierge services at the elegant Connaught. In exclusive Mayfair, there is Michelin-starred dining, a holistic spa and 2 chic bars.
This famous London hotel has beautiful and unique bedrooms, each with a king-size bed, mood lighting, a 32-inch plasma TV and original artwork. The marble bathrooms boast a plasma TV and walk-in shower.
The cuisine at Hélène Darroze at The Connaught, inspired by the regional flavours of Hélène’s native France, has won 3 AA Rosettes and 2 Michelin Stars.
Espelette is a relaxed bistro-style restaurant where guests can indulge in a real treat, 'Chic and Choc' afternoon tea.
Connaught Bar and Coburg Bar both surround guests with stylish décor and serve mouth-watering cocktails and fine wines.
Completing the luxury experience, Aman Spa offers calming treatments and healing therapies drawn from the traditions of China, Thailand, India and the Americas