Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for passionate Food and Beverage Waiters/Waitresses on a casual basis to join the Private Events team at the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
As Events Waiter/Waitress, you will:
- Be an exceptional team player.
- Have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience.
- Be an excellent and confident communicator.
- Have the ability to interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience.
- Ensure a service experience that is personal to each of our guests and represents The Connaught.
As Events Waiter/Waitress, you must:
- Be passionate about people and in joining a team committed to delivering an outstanding events experience.
- Have previous experience within a similar role. However your commitment to your team and guest service delivery will set you apart.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic events team in one of London’s most exclusive luxury hotels.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
From arrival, guests receive bespoke butler and concierge services at the elegant Connaught. In exclusive Mayfair, there is Michelin-starred dining, a holistic spa and 2 chic bars.
This famous London hotel has beautiful and unique bedrooms, each with a king-size bed, mood lighting, a 32-inch plasma TV and original artwork. The marble bathrooms boast a plasma TV and walk-in shower.
The cuisine at Hélène Darroze at The Connaught, inspired by the regional flavours of Hélène’s native France, has won 3 AA Rosettes and 2 Michelin Stars.
Espelette is a relaxed bistro-style restaurant where guests can indulge in a real treat, 'Chic and Choc' afternoon tea.
Connaught Bar and Coburg Bar both surround guests with stylish décor and serve mouth-watering cocktails and fine wines.
Completing the luxury experience, Aman Spa offers calming treatments and healing therapies drawn from the traditions of China, Thailand, India and the Americas