Descrizione del lavoro
Our Area Director of Purchasing is the backbone of our hotel! Entrusted with ensuring the smooth running of the purchasing department to support our three UK properties. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Area Director of Purchasing demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Area Director of Purchasing accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Area Director of Purchasing is responsible for leading our UK purchasing teams in supporting our 3 hotels and driving the best possible economies of scale for the 3 UK Hotels; The Dorchester, Coworth Park and 45 Park Lane. This will include finding opportunities to reduced cost whilst maintaining the highest quality for all product and services, negotiating and liaising with suppliers, running our purchase order system and supporting the back of house all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Area Director of Purchasing is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Area Director of Purchasing must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Area Director of Purchasing do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Previous experience in a luxury environment would be beneficial for success in this role.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Area Director of Purchasing must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Altri vantaggi
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning